I have survived yet another week back in school. Assignments and projects are all coming up so quickly and I'm finding it difficult to gather the motivation to get a head start on all of them. After all, I do put the PRO in procrastination!
I'm excited to see what new things we learn about this week, particularly in ICT. Last week we discussed many different programs that can be used in the classroom. One of my favourites, that I feel would be extremely useful, is Symbaloo. This is a great tool in order to keep all of your websites in one place and easy to access. I feel that I would use this program on a blog (possibly this one!) or a classroom website in order to keep an organized table of websites that students, parents, and teachers can use without having to sort through good and bad websites from a search engine. Once I find a website that I feel would be useful, I can add that to my Symbaloo for future access.
This past week has been an eventful one. A classmate of ours gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! A few of us went to visit them in the hospital and had a hard time leaving! She is absolutely perfect! While we welcomed her into our classroom family, we also had to say a very sad goodbye to one of our classmates. Although he is no longer in our class, he is still a large part of our school family and will be missed dearly!!
I can't wait to see what this next week brings!!
Cheerio for now,
Brittany
No comments:
Post a Comment